Based in France
The player has eighteen cubes, nine red and nine green, of fluo polystyrene revealed by the black light. He has to use these cubes to make constructions reaching the height indicated on the screen. A camera films the construction and reproduces it on the screen. If the structure is stable enough the player has to destroy it to trigger an event which depends of the cubes combination. Each event is an animation on the screen which rewards player’s achievement. By exploring each combination, the player unlocks all the different animations.
Based on construction games from childhood, the game is built on a paradox since in order to “win”, the player has to destroy the structure he managed to balance and iterate it again and again.
- Play in a black light atmosphere
- Use tangibles cubes
- The destruction is rewarded
There are currently no trailers available for Lumière Noire. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Lumière Noire. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Les Chambres Numériques" ICART (Paris, FRANCE), February 23th, 2018
- "Semaine de l'innovation" (Fountenay-sous-Bois, FRANCE), December 14th, 2017
- "Numok Festival" (Paris, FRANCE), October 14th and 28th, 2018
- "Game Happens" (Genova, ITALIA), June 23th-24th, 2017
- "Ceci n'est pas un jeu" EESI (Poitiers, FRANCE), April 14th, 2017
- "Second Square Makers #9" Carreau du Temple (Paris, FRANCE), February 9th-12th, 2017
- "Indie Games Play #7" La Marbrerie (Montreuil, FRANCE), October 24th-25th, 2017
- "Numok Festival" Libraries (Paris, FRANCE), October, 2016
- "INDIGO Festival" (Utrecht, NETHERLANDS), Stepmber, 2016
- "Radius Festival" (Vienna, AUSTRIA), July 24th 2016
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Funambule Games
Funambule is a french word for "tightrope walker". We try to put a little bit of that spirit in our games : something aerial, hypnotic and magical! We are four designers from Paris, France : Paul-Etienne Bardot, Mégane Robert, Quentin Sutter and Mallory Agoumba. We don't have 100% defined roles, but Quentin is mostly responsible for code, Mégane for art and Paul-Etienne for game design, as Mallory.
More information on Funambule Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lumière Noire Credits